Valued Opinions........not very valued.

rstanc

I thought i'd let people know. I've been with Valued Opinions for 2 years and no problems recently until in Nov. i noticed about $5 missing from pending rewards and not added to total balance. I also saw a total failure to credit a part 2 of a 2 part survey.

Normally this would not bother me too awfully bad, but for about 6 weeks now they have totally refused to respond to my many requests, which were all sent very nicely.

So my point to all is i would not let my balance get too high before redeeming, no telling what is going on with them.

Sounds like sound advice. I think they are just about history. If they "Ever" credit me for my surveys I will be able to cash out and resign. It takes way to long to credit their cheap surveys.

I have not have had hardly any problems with them, since I been with them for the past couple of years. Since it has been six weeks go ahead had file a report with the BBB, more than likely you will get it solved then.

I couldn't log into VO a couple months ago. Sent them a couple emails.

The Good news: they finally reinstated my account (no explanation, of course)

The Bad news: my "reinstated" account was missing ~$20. No explanation.

THIS CR@P SURE GETS OLD!!! :evil:

I couldn't log into VO a couple months ago. Sent them a couple emails.

The Good news: they finally reinstated my account (no explanation, of course)

The Bad news: my "reinstated" account was missing ~$20. No explanation.

THIS CR@P SURE GETS OLD!!! :evil:

I would email them and tell them that they need to credit your account for $20.00 and tell them if they don't you will report them to the BBB and ripoffreport.com!

I cant seem to get a response from them-they owe me a credit of $2. from a survey I did on the 18th of Nov..However I have received credit from a survey done in Dec..No rhyme or reason to me for this.This is my biggest pet peeve with them -they don't like to answer their emails!