Survey police

peach6

Hi peach6,

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by, 'it's harder for me to log in and also to read the contents'? Are you seeing error messages? If so, please PM us with their contents. If you're experiencing other issues, please provide as much detail as you can so that we can troubleshoot.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Administrator said:

Hi peach6,

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by, 'it's harder for me to log in and also to read the contents'? Are you seeing error messages? If so, please PM us with their contents. If you're experiencing other issues, please provide as much detail as you can so that we can troubleshoot.

I am missing the buttons that use to be on the top of the page that would tell you if someone liked or responded to something you wrote and you were also able to log in from up there.

No real issues here , aside from one minor quibble. Used to be that if I went to the site and read a topic that I wanted to respond to , when I signed in , I was taken back to the topic. Now , it takes me to the forum main page and You need to navigate to the section and topic again.

17 hours ago, peach6 said:

I am missing the buttons that use to be on the top of the page that would tell you if someone liked or responded to something you wrote and you were also able to log in from up there.

That's interesting. Everything is still there for me.

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, peach6 said:

Mine definitely are not there

That is strange

May be browser related. I use Edge and everything in that regard still looks the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1