Junk mail

Tresia

The more surveys I do the more junk mail I get. The junk mail consist of exactly the questions that I answer on the surveys. The Only survey company that I do not stat getting junk mail after a survey is Valued Opinon and IPSOS/I-Say. The rest of them load it down. What I started doing with the junk mail is going to the bottom of the advertisement and hitting Unsubscribe. Some of it YOU CANT UNSUBSCRIBE to. Because they say you didn't subscribe and YOU can't stop it. OH but you can. Go to the reply button on top of the email in the subject space just put in the words UNSUBScribe. Now I will say that since I started doing that my SURBEYS are going away. EXCEPT with Valued Opinon and Ipsos. The others will tell me AFTER I SPEND TEN MINutes filling out the begining that GUESS WHAT??? REALLY??? Do'n't qualify. WOW. Thats ok I know how to do that now to. Once the questions start coming after the age and zip. I just check out. Want the information and my time? Pay me for it like they are paying you.

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite is when they ask you your age, gender, race and then they transfer you to the main survey where they ask you those exact same questions again and again. Its frustrating and really makes me mad.

Why not set up a secondary email account that you can use when filling out the surveys. That way, all your spam will go to one account that you won't even need to monitor if you don't want to. Just clean it out once a week or so. Spamming from surveys is annoying, but this seems to really help.