Any Canadians Cashing out with GTM watchout!!

greeneyeddevils

If you're a member of GLOBAL TEST MARKET & you're Canadian you're going to get ripped when you cash out at the

1000 point level...Since they're a USA based company & now that the US Dollar is below par we're getting ripped once we cash out....I cashed out for the 1000 points which is supposed to = $50 ...but with the shitty rate us Canadians get

as of today $48.33.....I know it's only $1.67 less but I did those surveys expecting to get what they promised which is $50 Canadian once I cashed out...It's not my fault the US dollar tanked...so why should I take the hit??...I find it really really funny that the cheque that I received comes from a "Canadian Western Bank" located in Vancouver, BC....So WTF? why did I get dinged the $1.67? my only guess is that they're US based & have to change over into Canadian Funds..you'd think that they wouldn't screw us survey takers over & cough up with the extra $2 since it takes eons to get to the 1000 point level anyways....I just find it really underhanded doing business that way....Anyone feel this way ...Green

Sorry about ranting....