Are you slow also?

footfree

Right now I'm like "HELLO" is anyone out there?My goodness I expect this time of year to be a little slow, but really this slow?Maybe it's just me.I was wondering if anyone else is as slow as I am?Oh yea another reason I might be slow is that I refuse to do a 20 minute survey for $2 or less!So how about everyone else?

Well when you are unemployed, every little bit counts! :D If I was employed I wouldn't bother with them. But I do have my limits as well. I don't do sweeps for any reason. As my Grandpa always said "I would rather work for a dollar, than not work at all".

And I thought I was the only one this slow. It started to pick up a bit this week, but I'm WAY down (except for the Survey Spot sweeps, which I won't do).

This is definitely a slow time of year for anyone involved in any kind of work online. If past years are any indication, February will probably be pretty slow too and then pick up in March. It seems to work that way a lot. Is any one doing anything else online to augment the slowness of the surveys? Seems like having a couple different options might be a good idea right now.

Well when you are unemployed, every little bit counts! :D If I was employed I wouldn't bother with them. But I do have my limits as well. I don't do sweeps for any reason. As my Grandpa always said "I would rather work for a dollar, than not work at all".

I tend to forget that some people are doing this for a living. I have been doing this for a few years and I will tell you now, unless you have no bills or overhead you cannot make a living doing surveys. The most you can make is about $300-$600 per month. That includes, on the top end, a few focus groups included, but you cannot depend on those. Just like surveys, you have to be in the right demographic. This month I have done very well, like every Jan, it is the best month of the year for me

Back to Grandpa, I have to agree with his logic but how long ago was that? I guarantee Grandpa was sharper than to work for nothing! My Grandpa told me years ago it all amounted to shoes! He said if you can pay for a good pair of shoes with a half days work then you are barley getting by. Its much the same today, a $60 pair of shoes @ $15 dollars an hour is a half days work.

Survey companies know they can get their answers for nothing because there are so many people that are so desperate for a dollar. I can understand that but when I started doing this, I noticed just as soon as I did a survey for a dollar, I would get the same survey from someone else that paid $3-$4.

What I am saying guys is to pick and choose because you can do much better than a damn dollar.

I've been slammed with a ton of survey invites since the beginning of the year, but I have not been doing 99% them. $1 is no longer with 15 minutes of my time. I have better things to do. I am getting tired of all the BS.