Surveys.com

zephyl57

I keep getting invitations from this company offering various points incentives, but when I log into the members area NOWHERE does it state what points are worth!! I know they used to pay by the survey through paypal. I have tried contacting support without results and was wondering if other members here have had similar problems.

I keep getting invitations from this company offering various points incentives, but when I log into the members area NOWHERE does it state what points are worth!! I know they used to pay by the survey through paypal. I have tried contacting support without results and was wondering if other members here have had similar problems.

This company never was much, but every once in a while they would send you a survey that paid the minimum wage, but not very often. Lately it has been 30 minute surveys for $1, witch is a slap in the face. Now they willnot even tell you what they pay. That tells me they are ashamed of their incentive. I also have asked what their points are worth and they said the points had no monetary value!!!! I replied and said not to send me that junk until their surveys had monetary value. this is the classic case of going from bad to worse!

• 2 weeks later...

dont get this at all. they teamed up with survey spot. I am supposed to get 225 points from somewhere. i still only have 50 points at survey spot, and surveys.com doesnt have any points listed at all. i dont understand.