BE HONEST.....

karencountiss

Pine Cone, because they don't send you junk sweeps and DQs after 10 minutes of info gathering.

Opinion Outpost, because I have a 25% chance of completing and they pay better than the bulk of companies.

Viewpoint Forum, because they seem to be a Pine Cone type (I've only been with them three months, but they do pay something for DQs, and they pay fair rates).

Pine cone,Livewire and Viewpoint forum.I get a semi smile from Click iq and ACOP along with Springboard America.Directive Analytics isn't bad either.Reason for this they pay a fair wage for the time it takes to do their surveys.They pay on time and I normally don't have to ask them where my money is at!

The much malined Global Test Market. They can be frustrating at times but over a 5 year period they have been my biggest money maker by far. A distant second is Opinion Outpost. Pinecone is way behind but very user friendly. Never had a non payment issue with any of these in 5 years.

Viewpoint Forum requires a referral to join, from what I read today. I would like to try this one. I'll sign up under the first person that sends me the link to do so.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all. Filled out registration and received email stating that they would email me when an opening for my area/region has an opening. Hopefully something will open up soon.