Zoompanel actually listened to the complaints?

TSP1973

How many times I see people complaining to survey company's on problems, but yet they never get any solutions and there complaints lands on deaf ears. I know for a past couple months now I been seeing a lot of complaints towards Zoompanel. They use to have points credited right away, hardly ever any problems. Then I was having trouble with points being credited, taking over 2 weeks and sometimes not even getting credited at all. Plus they would give an automated response and giving only 50 points for a survey that should have been 375 points.

But know for the month of January, it seems like everything has changed for the better. Points being credited right away, no missing points or any type of trouble at all! With there 250-375 points surveys and being credited right away, I have earned $60 in there Amazon Gift Certificates, which you get withing 1-3 days! So it sounds like there are actually survey company's that do listen to there customers? :D

Seriously? 250-375 points surveys? Amazon Gift Certificates?

I've been with Zoompanel since 2004 and NEVER received a 375 point survey (or even close)! Their new "double points" policy never materialized, for me at least. The surveys have just gotten longer for fewer points. The typical survey now is 20-30 minutes long (or more) for 75-150 points.

And, unless you belong to a different Zoompanel than I do, there are NO Amazon Gift cards.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of a different panel? If not, more power to ya, but it aint happening for me!

I'm actually getting the 250-300 point surveys sometimes from them too...I'm in Canada....we don't get the Amazon Code when I go to redeem...I get Blockbuster gift cards..which I've redeemed for twice & have received both in the mail..surprised that they showed up...can't complain....

Happy to hear someone is getting these type of rewards.Like with E-rewards not all of us are getting the same offers.I really believe that they should offer everyone the same rewards.I'm in the US and the only thing they offer is 2 AMC movie tickets for 2000 points.Which is $9.50 per person to get in at the night movie.

Happy to hear someone is getting these type of rewards.Like with E-rewards not all of us are getting the same offers.I really believe that they should offer everyone the same rewards.I'm in the US and the only thing they offer is 2 AMC movie tickets for 2000 points.Which is $9.50 per person to get in at the night movie.

I am assuming Zoompanel is kinda like E-rewards. I have seen others post saying the same thing long time ago with Zoompanel saying they were getting Amazon GC, but I wasn't. But know I am? I have no idea why, maybe because I have done so many surveys with them? I have heard E-rewards giving out several different things to different people, they diffidently don't give out the same rewards for everyone. The only reason why I stick with E-Rewards is because of the Hilton Honor points, I cash out every $100 E-Rewards dollars and get 7,500 points. That is one nights stay with them, it is of course with there lower end brand hotels, but still a free night. But I let mine accoumalte. I have had about 4 free nights stays with Embassy suites, due to the E-Rewards program! :D

I deactivated my account with them but I just reactivated to see how their surveys are.

Update: I have two issues with Zoompanel's site already:

1) Why does it ask if I want to be entered into a $500 sweepstakes after completing ititial mini profiles? Who in their right mind would say no?

2) In the sweepstakes winners page the names on that page are from 2009. That seems pretty shady to me.

TSP1973 thanks for posting the screen shot with the Amazon GC. Do you live in the USA? I have never seen these gift cards offered. I just checked again and they aren't there. Wonder if it depends on where you live.

Another interesting thing is the point values. Years ago 10,000 points was worth about $75. Now 10,000 is worth about $30. 5000 points is worth about $15. So 1000 points should be worth about $3 yet they are offering $10 Amazon GCs.

TSP1973 thanks for posting the screen shot with the Amazon GC. Do you live in the USA? I have never seen these gift cards offered. I just checked again and they aren't there. Wonder if it depends on where you live.

Another interesting thing is the point values. Years ago 10,000 points was worth about $75. Now 10,000 is worth about $30. 5000 points is worth about $15. So 1000 points should be worth about $3 yet they are offering $10 Amazon GCs.

I live in good old Vandalia Illinois! :D They said it is only for a temporary time, I think they had it since November.