SurveyHead

greeneyeddevils

I know people have been having problems with this company time & again...but I have to say that I had a few issues that were taken care of from "Jessica" she must be the customer service rep for them since I had some problems & she took care of them & credited my account of pendings that were just lagging on there forever....My only thing that I wish they would do & I know Jessica will look at this is lower the amount for people to cash out at ...instead of $25...make it $10....better yet

why not offer up Amazon Gift certs for $10...If that was offered up to me I would pick that in a heartbeat everytime...just an idea that your company might want to look into ....The other big thing that gets me is the problem with "INVALIDS" ..You set a min time limit for people to complete the survey by...say 20 min...but it's not my fault that I may be a fast typer & can zip through the survey giving still honest answers...or the problem is sometimes that the survey we receive from you I myself might have received 2 or 3 times from other companies....so I might finish the survey in half the time...why do we get dinged if we finish it fast....not my fault that 3 other companies have sent me the same survey...just thought I'd throw that in too....

Thanks Green