SURVEYS.COM

fiestyvermin

I started noticing, like many others, that Surveys.com in their invites would mention points for taking surveys. I decided to contact them and try to figure out what or where these points are or are going. Off of their website I sent a email to Pam Hughes who responded that rewards can be redeemed for prizes at www.maximiles.co.uk. I, like many others on here noticed that there is nothing mentioned on Surveys.com of any of this information, I have yet to see any mention of points on the site at all. I went to the Maximiles site only to find out that they only allow shipments within the UK they do not ship to the US. Understand that at every step of this journey I am emailing Pam and giving her feedback and proof of every part of this as it transpires. After another email to Pam I find that she has now referred me to a Carol Henderson who is who knows and Pam hopes that Carol can answer my questions.

What this does is seem like a HUGE run around with nothing being accomplished on their part. Having been a member for over a year to be treated this poorly and to be given numerous run arounds about questions they should immediately know the answers to is absurd. I have stopped doing surveys wth surveys.com and the ones I find are immediately deleted. A total and pure joke of a survey site.

I commented on this situation in another part of the forum. I wish you luck with Carol Henderson as I have emailed her three times without reply. There comes a time when the effort involved is not worth it and have concluded that this is one of those occasions, and besides I'm in the middle of teaching my Cat to do OTX surveys which is far more productive 8)

I knew when it went almost 2 months with no answer to my question regarding points that it was a wasted effort. I have not done nor will I do any more surveys with them and I am more likely to file a BBB complaint. Whether it accomplishes anything remains to be seen but this has gone on way to long.

:?: Surveys.com previously paid paypal per survey now offering 225 points. Nowhere on their web can I find what points are worth and what are redemption items. I will not do surveys if no info available. Also something about points needing to be redeemed within a certain amount of time or will lose. I have emailed them.

Received an email point info will be available in 2 weeks.

It is now more than 3 weeks and info still not available. I am receiving multiple surveys but will not attempt them until reward info is available.