Resolved Complaints

greatamerguy

It would be much more helpful and interesting to the members if an explanation were included for each resolved complaint as to how exactly the complaints were resolved, the interaction with the survey company, how long it took to resolve, and what exactly was the specific outcome. Did the person get their promised incentive? Were the claims of the petitioner valid or bogus? I noticed a lot of complaints involve the issue of the validity of a survey membership and whether or not the person was giving the survey company honest answers . Anyway, before this site was reorganized, the complaint section was much more detailed in giving answers to how exactly the complaint was resolved, and I think it would be great if that information were included in future projects.

Thank you for your suggestion.

The reason why we do not make the complaints resolution publically viewable anymore is due to privacy concerns. Confidential information between the panelist and survey company is often exchanged and this is not something we would like to display on our website.

That being said, you comments have sparked a bit of an idea for the complaints process so that we can provide users such as yourself a better understanding of why and how a specific complaint was resolved. Hopefully in the New Year we can implement this.

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...

I receive an e-mail stating there is an update on my complaint, but it doesn't give me any detailed information about my complaint when I log in to view it. How am I supposed to know what the status is? All it shows is that it is still open.

• 3 weeks later...

I do agree it would be very useful to know the outcomes of these complaints, not necessarily in great detail, but just the outline answers. It might save others from having similar problems, it is really a useful tool.

LizzieAnn

Thank you again for your feedback.

We started implementing this new feature a few weeks back; you will notice that on the more recently resolved complaints there is a bit of text beneath the complaint entitled "resolution outcome" which summarizes the outcome of the complaint.

We also added a "last updated" date to each survey complaint. This will give you a better idea as to how quickly the complaint was resolved. The closer the "last submitted" date and the "last updated" date, the quicker the complaint was resolved.

Enjoy.

Thanks for your feedback, too, Inspector! Its nice to know that our comments are taken on board and dealt with timely. Well done on your administration of a great forum!

LizzieAnn

• 2 years later...

Thanks for the great information ,i appreciate that you solved your problem..and also every one have learnt something by this post..thats nice keep posting :) :)