Mysurvey now opened

footfree

So I was finally able to log on and everything seems to be up to speed.They had my correct amount of points combined from both companies.So hopefully this means it wont be real disappointing .Oh yeah except now they don't have the $5.00 PayPal anymore.Not a real big deal to me I usually waited to get to the $10 or $15 dollar level anyway.It's still the same point values to cash out with PayPal so for right now I'm okay.We'll have to wait and see what the next couple of weeks will bring.

I did cash out with Lightspeed on the 11th of this month and haven't received my PayPal payment yet, wonder when those will come!

I tried to log on with my Lightspeed information, and it says username/password invalid.

I clicked on the "forgot password" link and immediately got an email confirming that what I thought was my password....was my password.

Tried to log in again, no luck.

Sent a "contact us" email stating the problem.

So far...no response. Not happy.

I can log into my old account I had with them, but not the one at lightspeed that I had. So as long as the send me my $5 I cashed out for on the 19th, I will be fine and happy.

So I got 2 invites from mysurvey today one for 70 points at 20 minutes(it took me 10 minutes)the second one for 230 points at 30 minutes.Don't know how long it took me to take(kept getting interrupted) but it didn't seem that long.I did them because I am real close to the $ 20 pay out.Like I said we'll have to see what happens.

Has anyone gotten the inactive survey invite from Lightspeed that began today?If so who is going to pay us?It's a 2000 point survey for 3 days at 30 to 40 minutes per day.I already started doing it but now I'm afraid I wont get paid.I still haven't received my $5. PayPal payment that I asked for on the 11th. of Jan..Has anyone else been paid yet or not?Please let me know if you have or not,I kinda wonder if my request got lost .

I logged in, no problem. I like that I receive 5 points just for attempting a survey. I'm so annoyed though because I'm at 1091 points. Only 9 points away from $10 Amazon gift card and no surveys to do. I really do like the design of the site (Ability to change theme color). The site has a nice, clean look to it. I checked out the company that owns lightspeed and mysurvey, man WPP owns a lot of companies.

well I was actually able to log in with my email address today. Says I have 311 points, so I figured that I will attempt to work up to the 1100 points, which will probably take a decade with mysurvey to earn up that much, and cashout and leave them! I also hope that the 575 points I cashed out with for $5.00 with Lightspeed will get to me soon, bee over a week now. I just hope they don't try to pull some scam on me with the $5.00!

I just finished a 60 minute survey for 600 pts and cashed out and they sent my AGC within 5 minutes. I don't usualy do surveys that cheap but I wanted to get even with them. Now I can pick and choose or quit, either way I don't care.

When i contacted mysurvey about not receiving payment from Lightspeed they said I needed to contact perks.com-which I have but I still haven't received anything other then a confirmation that perks received my message.Probably wont get solved till next week or at least one can hope!

When i contacted mysurvey about not receiving payment from Lightspeed they said I needed to contact perks.com-which I have but I still haven't received anything other then a confirmation that perks received my message.Probably wont get solved till next week or at least one can hope!

I got the same response a month or so ago, and Perks took care of my "issue". My question is, how hard would it be to put that you should contact Perks RIGHT ON THE LIGHTSPEED (mySurvey) WEBSITE? I'm sure lots of other people have had to make the same contact to find out this little tidbit.

So I got 2 invites from mysurvey today one for 70 points at 20 minutes(it took me 10 minutes)the second one for 230 points at 30 minutes.Don't know how long it took me to take(kept getting interrupted) but it didn't seem that long.I did them because I am real close to the $ 20 pay out.Like I said we'll have to see what happens.

Has anyone gotten the inactive survey invite from Lightspeed that began today?If so who is going to pay us?It's a 2000 point survey for 3 days at 30 to 40 minutes per day.I already started doing it but now I'm afraid I wont get paid.I still haven't received my $5. PayPal payment that I asked for on the 11th. of Jan..Has anyone else been paid yet or not?Please let me know if you have or not,I kinda wonder if my request got lost .

Hello, i have received and done the 3 day interactive survey for lightspeed for 2000 points.That survey was way underpaid imo

i have not received the points yet since lightspeed has migrated to mysurvey.

Hello, i have received and done the 3 day interactive survey for lightspeed for 2000 points.That survey was way underpaid imo

i have not received the points yet since lightspeed has migrated to mysurvey.

I totally agree-it was longer then the 30to 40 minutes each day that they said it would take.I was doing the 2nd one when I decided to email them asking how I was going to be paid.At that point I was like I might as well finish because I was so long into it already.I haven't heard back about payment,I'm wondering when they will be sending them out.Maybe we should keep each other posted,to see if we get paid-All hell will break lose if I don't get paid for this!