Is Anyone Part Of The Razor Study Right Now With QInsights?

Njsurveyman

This is one of the strangest online discussion studies I was ever part of. I initially was automatically enrolled into a similar study by Focus Forward/Survey Squad. However they were supposed to send me a sample product which I never received. After several emails to the moderator (which fell on deaf ears) I just gave up on it since I never got the sample product in which the study was all about. 

Suddenly yesterday, I received an email from QInsights enrolling me into the SAME study or very similar study once again, but under a new screen name/login. This time I was given more information about how much I will be paid, etc.. So far the questions for this study are not about a sample product, so I guess I will see how this plays out. I have little faith this will work out though, since I've had issues with QInsights in the past too. Just curious if anyone else is part of this and your thoughts? 

• 3 weeks later...

I did this study but it was a part of Ipsos Community direct...but i dont think Ipsos was the originally study sitei  havent gotten paid yet... will update you if i do.. as far as QInsights.. i have done studies for them and have always been paid

update: Actually the originally study company is Qinsights. I just emailed the study moderator as to when can i expect payment.. i will let you know if i hear anything

Thank you for the update. I am still in the middle of my study. I was emailed today that the "test product" should be arriving next week. Our mail has been horrible lately (several missing packages), so hopefully I get it. 

I am not at the point where I am chasing down my payment yet, and hopefully won't have to. Let me know how payment works out for you and in what form you are paid. 

• 2 weeks later...

got paid 2 days ago.. so its legit. So about 2 weeks after you finish. you will get paid by electronic giftcard or physical.... your choice

• 5 weeks later...