Opinion Outpost Poll

majax79

Which do you choose when DQing from an Opinion Outpost survey?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you choose when DQing from an Opinion Outpost survey?

• Instant Win
    • Sweepstakes
    • Donations

Congratulations Notasucker for winning. I can't imagine what that would feel like to finally win the instant win.

Here's some information I just received from Opinion Outpost regarding their instant win and sweepstakes:

We will choose a winner each time there are 15,000 entries for Sweepstakes and 1, 300 entries for Instant Win. To date, we already have 62 Sweepstakes Winners of $750.00 and 2, 541 Instant Win winners of $50.00. In our commitment to keep our panelist's information confidential, we are unable to provide you their names or their email address. We are however working with our programmers publishing on our website winning announcements for Instant Win and Sweepstakes without violating our privacy policy.

WAITING WAITING AND WAITING !! well when i reach $400 i will let you all know if it really takes a life time to get the instant win..im at $394 or so..been with them a few years(CLOSE TO 3)..so lets see..i will keep you all post ..they are great at paying..and give a lot of interesting surveys.

I have won the $50 instant win plus there are others here who have won .My only peeve with them lately is doing their surveys, when halfway into it they come back with some cocky mammy story about how I don't meet their needs.They should tell you this at the beginning not halfway thru the survey ,it gives the impression they are ripping people off.They once had a stellar reputation now they are going down the crapper like other survey companies because of these bad practices.

To the survey companies:I know times are hard but at least keep your integrity maybe that way when times get better you'll still be around.

• 1 month later...
What is the sweepstakes?What prize do you win?

The sweepstakes is one of the options along side the instant win. Have you never seen it? It's an entry for $750 which occurs after there are 15,000 entries.

What is the sweepstakes?What prize do you win?

The sweepstakes is one of the options along side the instant win. Have you never seen it? It's an entry for $750 which occurs after there are 15,000 entries.

I've seen the sweepstakes button but didn't know what the prize was.Just never paid attention -guess the chances are a little higher but that's okay.If I win, I win -it's not like I'm losing anything.

That's why I am still signed up for the OTX surveys. I always quickly get DQed (and that means another quick chance at the instant win).

• 3 weeks later...
I just won the instant win yesterday .I was so shocked

Yeah-I'm happy for you-OO, ACOP and Synovate are the only 3 companies I have ever heard anyone winning from.

Other then them I believe most sweeps are fake!