OH NO!! Looks like you've already attempted this study

schludermann

Opinion Champ has turned into the house of stale surveys.

My dash board has 15 surveys, from 1,000-10,000 points that give this message.

Payout threshold is 12,500 and I've been trying to reach that for a year.

My profile is complete and current.

Opinion Champ apparently employs a blackhole for support, nothing ever happens. NOTHING!

• Sad 1

i get that on several sites. Suspect that the survey was likely sent out by several routers and it was indeed on that I had taken on a different site previously.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 5:53 AM, episemion said:

i get that on several sites. Suspect that the survey was likely sent out by several routers and it was indeed on that I had taken on a different site previously.

That's a very important observation you made and there are some serious consequences to independent survey panels being able to make that determination. I think it reflects the degree of tracking that survey panels have AND that they share this information between themselves. Probably using some sort of data broker to assemble a digital dossier on us. Data brokers routinely take disparate information sources, corroborate the different feeds and produce an identity. They can figure out who somebody is by matching data acquired from unrelated sources. I wonder if Survey Police, being a nexus for panel activities can comment on this observation?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I suspect that the survey originator (not the router) records the demographics and IP address and stores it with the survey when 1st taken. Subsequent accesses from the same IP with the same demographics simply tells it that that it was already taken.