SocialSci - Scientific Surveys

I know it's not the usual market research stuff you usually see around here, but SocialSci does scientific surveys(sociology/psychology/etc.) for cash. Not really directly charitable like some other sites apparently work, but I think the social benefits of research qualify...Science FTW!

Anyway, aside from that, does anyone have any other experiences with SocialSci? I've only been using them for about a week, but they seem pretty decent so far.

Pro:

1. Fast payout - Got my payout within 48 hours online.

2. No phone/email spam - So far at least...

3. Decent pay? - I'm kinda new to the online survey game, but $5 payout for approx. 45 min work isn't too bad right? Maybe I'm mistaken on this...

4. Didn't have to provide a home address or name.

5. Science - Yay Science!

Con:

1. Limited payout formats - They only offer payouts in the form of Amazon Gift Cards as of now. I guess its understandable that they don't do checks, given they don't collect addresses...

2. Low number of surveys? - Like I said, I'm new to the online survey game, but I've only gotten a few surveys so far...

3. Cell Phone # required - Yes, I know, avoid giving out your cell/home phone (newbie mistake =P). Like I said above though, no spam so far...