Two Positive Outcomes in One Day

starr1908

I started doing surveys in November of 2010. I have been reading boards and googling reviews of the sites I joined. Figured I would give all the sites a couple of months to see what happened. Of the 10 or so I joined, I've dumped half due to bad reviews or poor rewards (50 cents for a half hour survey or magazines .... I want cash). I'm not looking to make a monthly income, just some extra cash. I earned enough points with Survey Spot to get $10 and requested payment. Thought it would take 3-4 weeks like so many other sites. It was in my account within 2 minutes of the request. My Opinion Place survey of 1/23 stated 3-4 weeks for payment but was received into my account today. These surveys are very short compared to many others. I think that one was 20 minutes for $2.25. The one I took tonight was $3.00 for a 10 minute survey. With Opinion Place, I do have to log in (they don't send me emails) and they only let me take 1 survey per week. Nice pocket change though, I wish they were all like that one. It is encouraging to see some of these survey sites actually follow through and not scam us.

I started doing surveys in November of 2010. I have been reading boards and googling reviews of the sites I joined. Figured I would give all the sites a couple of months to see what happened. Of the 10 or so I joined, I've dumped half due to bad reviews or poor rewards (50 cents for a half hour survey or magazines .... I want cash). I'm not looking to make a monthly income, just some extra cash. I earned enough points with Survey Spot to get $10 and requested payment. Thought it would take 3-4 weeks like so many other sites. It was in my account within 2 minutes of the request. My Opinion Place survey of 1/23 stated 3-4 weeks for payment but was received into my account today. These surveys are very short compared to many others. I think that one was 20 minutes for $2.25. The one I took tonight was $3.00 for a 10 minute survey. With Opinion Place, I do have to log in (they don't send me emails) and they only let me take 1 survey per week. Nice pocket change though, I wish they were all like that one. It is encouraging to see some of these survey sites actually follow through and not scam us.

Hate Survey Spot-I've been doing this for 7 years or better and SS was the first company I did business with.I dropped them last year.Had to always ask for money and or payment,if I have to do this repeatedly with a company I quit.My time is worth more then hunting down a payment from them.Opinion Place I really like them -some have said they send them emails but not once in the 5 years I have been a member have they ever sent me a email.Glad to hear about the positive,there always seem to be so much negative with survey companies these days!

I dropped survey spot last year when I started to have payment problems also and credit problems for surveys that I completed! Not worth the hassle like footfree said in hunting them down and also spending your time filing complaints with the BBB.

Opinion Place I really like them -some have said they send them emails but not once in the 5 years I have been a member have they ever sent me a email.Glad to hear about the positive,there always seem to be so much negative with survey companies these days!

I like Opinion Place, too - quick paying by PayPal and good rewards.

I DO get email invites from them fairly frequently. Strange that you don't :?

I'm so happy for you that you had good luck twice in one day. That pocket change is definitely a nice bonus. My biggest problem is having the staying power to stay with a program until I reach the payout threshold. I know I've lost some earned money because of it, so it's always nice to hear of the good that comes from staying with it!

Received another payment for $3 for a 10 minute survey from Opinion Place today, well ahead of the 3-4 weeks they say it might take. Sure wish I could do one of these per day (with about 10 different places, lol).