mypoints.com

kaminikij

it seems a new cookie loads called hot jar and i am not too happy about it. it crashes my network.cant do a survey it just reverts back to the site.cant even shop there anymore.does anyone know anything about this cookie and how to get rid of it?Is it spyware? Google chrome doesnt block it.

Did you try deleting your cookies?  I use mypoints and haven't had this problem. I delete my cookies several times a day and I noticed that some cookies try to stay and I have to go back and delete them again. One of them is youtube and the other is a grocery store where I look at the online weekly ad.

There are browser cookie manager extensions that can be configured for site specific cookie control.  FYI:Mypoints has a vey devious personal information practice Y'all should be aware of.  mypoints runs numerous panels and if you join them, mypoints will compare your supplied information across all of these panels, even discontinued panels. If there are discrepancies, then mypoints will inhibit you ability to do surveys. I discovered this in a support ticket, trying to resolve no surveys. Apparently I had registered for other panels and discontinued some of these panels. The information was nolonger updated and enough became stale that mypoints used it against me. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1