Toluna skimping on Keynote evals

QWERTY

Not an uncommon practice in the industry but this one sticks out a bit. I've been noticing Toluna is sending out survey invitations involving website evaluations with Keynote, another survey company. Toluna is offereing 7500 points, about $2.50, for completing the 45 minute evaluation. When I receive an invitation directly from Keynote they offer $10.00 for the same length evaluation. How much would you rather be payed for 45+ minutes of your time. I would recommend if you see a Toluna invitation involving Keynote, hit the delete button and send Toluna some choice words.

To be honest the way Toluna delays payment whatever method you choose I stopped doing anything from Toluna a couple of months back. I'd recommend everyone does the same until they promise to smarten their act up regarding payment delays.

Regards

All

I ditched them around the beginning of last year about a couple months when greenfeild merged with them. I got tired of missing points for surveys, then getting the usually "were sorry but you did not qualify and complete them", when I did! They are a complete scam! The other reason is there cash out that was ridiculous, need like 60,000 points and most were 900 point surveys.

These sound like typical problems with many sites. Got to agree Toluna can be frustrating at times. On the good side they do send tons of invites and I've managed to cash out twice with them over the last several months. This 'shortchange" with the Keynote site has sure gotten my attention. Many sites have used various methods to cut back costs. This one is pretty low on my integrity scale.

These sound like typical problems with many sites. Got to agree Toluna can be frustrating at times. On the good side they do send tons of invites and I've managed to cash out twice with them over the last several months. This 'shortchange" with the Keynote site has sure gotten my attention. Many sites have used various methods to cut back costs. This one is pretty low on my integrity scale.

Glad to hear someone is making some money from them.The only survey invites I seem to get are 30 minutes for a dollar.I wont do them!Now they are taking away my points because they expire after you have had them for a year(which isn't right in my book).I have something like 42,000 points which is real close to pay out.Yet I don't know when they are going to start taking away my points that they say I have sitting in my account from a year ago, it wont let me pull up my survey list from that long ago to check to see when they expire.All I want is enough points to cash out and then I will be done with them.Even the ones that are offering enough money I cant get into ,they always say they have enough survey takers at this time or I dont qualify.I bet I would qualify for those low paying ones but like I said I refuse to do them.