Vindale Research closing?

Shrike

I saw this message when I logged into Vindale today.  

Vindale is closing

From November 1, Vindale will cease operations. You will no longer be able to earn or redeem rewards. Registration is also now closed.

Thank you for being an integral part of our community.

Want to keep earning? Discover even more rewards with our partner Opinion Outpost.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

Hmm, their partner Opinion Outpost? Ha, I wouldn’t touch that one with a 40 foot pole! :) Opinion Outpost is a total joke. Run!

I just got kicked off Opinion Outpost I guess they didn't like my answers

Not a great loss

It bothers me just a little bit because it was one of the first sites I joined so I was with them for a very long time

I got an email from them over the weekend. It just said that they were closing Nov. 1. I've got 40$ on their site. They cash out at 50$. I guess that money's gone.

As per Vindale Research's own website, they will be closing on November 1st.

If you're eligible for a payment, request it now, as once the panel closes, you will be unable to collect your earnings.

vindale-closing.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2021 at 7:59 AM, Twink said:

I got an email from them over the weekend. It just said that they were closing Nov. 1. I've got 40$ on their site. They cash out at 50$. I guess that money's gone.

i feel for you, i was up to 43.50, but they stopped posting surveys altogether a couple days ago, so i'm going to lose that also,,,

Awww!  I feel bad for the people who actually made money with them.  They owe me $50 from years back.  No big loss for me.  I hope everyone can cash out.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This news is concerning if true. Many users rely on Vindale Research for extra income, and its closure would leave them searching for alternative platforms