HOTSPEX Run Far Far Away

juliejlady

I thought i had a good one and didnt research them.....even sent them a Christmas card telling them how i appreciate their honestness and integrity....lo and behold.....redeemed points for a giftcard.....no show now its months later dozens of emails no gift card the last email said thel they sent me the giftcard in the email prior......like i have not been keeping the emails all along.....must think i am stupid....ITS TIME TO REVOLT i have 4 different companies that owe me and all along i have been reading others complaints thinking i was lucky and they all hit me at once.....what the heck.... Stay away from Hotspex because they lie lie lie.......

There are a few threads about them on this site - I had to actually file a BBB complaint against them to get my reward. They are absolutely horrible, and I quit their panel as soon as I got my reward (finally).

• 2 weeks later...

By the way, if you're not getting your rewards or you want to get to the bottom of the payment situation at Hotspex, you could always email the founder and CEO of Hostage, Shane Skillen at [email protected]

I haven't sent an email so I can't verify that the email is active. I'd love someone to just email him and find out what is up with that company.

It looks like the website traffic is not impressive at all. 495,850 non-unique visitors (226,457 unique visitors) to myhotspex.com in January according to Alexa website. Apparently, myhotspex.com was created in August and went online in October sometime.

hotspex.com had 311,364 unique visitors according to siteanalytics.com.

• 1 month later...

I kind of left them when one of their reward alternatives left..The one where you turn your points into a gift.When that left I left..I have no need for air flyer miles or charity...

I think charity is fine..But I am on th survey site to earn money for myself..