IPSOS has purchased OTX

jellyfish

That must explain the problem I have had with them lately in trying to do surveys. I click on a survey and it tells me about how many points and stuff and how long. Then when I click on next to start it, it goes right to the end saying I don't qualify?? I haven't even answered a single question and it disqualifies me!

• 3 weeks later...

New Ipsos Offering. Received this email from Ipsos.. Once or twice a month, we invite you to take a special survey - the i-say WebCruiser. Everyone qualifies for this survey - but you need to take it before it closes, usually within a few days of receiving the invitation.

Everyone qualifies.

Everyone always qualifies for worthless sweeps. They must think we are idiots.

New Ipsos Offering. Received this email from Ipsos.. Once or twice a month, we invite you to take a special survey - the i-Say WebCruiser. Everyone qualifies for this survey - but you need to take it before it closes, usually within a few days of receiving the invitation.

Everyone qualifies.

Everyone always qualifies for worthless sweeps. They must think we are idiots.

To be blunt, unfortunately some people must be - because if no one went along with during surveys for no incentive, the survey companies wouldn't offer them.