My Surveys ambiguous points system

zephyl57

More and more of surveys are starting with .. (I paraphrase) You may earn 5 points or up to 200/300/400 etc... this is clever on their part as you only find out how many points you've actually earned after you've finished. I recently did one that lasted 25 minutes promising between 5 and 340 and I actually got 50!!! Bit like a points 'sweepstake' methinks :evil:

They haven't done that to me,yet!They have either given me the 5 points or the 200 points at the top of the spectrum,never anything in the middle.Synovate does the same thing on their points.They say up to and I seem to get no less then 100,which is equal to .10 cent.I don't even think 5 points is worth .05 cents.

On surveyfriends.co.uk they tell you exactly how many points you get for completing the survey before you start so you can choose to take part if you want, in their prize draws you can also see how many points the people bidding have so you know if you have a chance and should enter or gather more points and enter next time... they give away prizes every day, I joined about a month ago and have already completed 5 Surveys, and was offered more, so I think its good, and very transparent! :mrgreen:

• 2 weeks later...

It is clever! My husband says its because of the economy..I don't know about sitting for 30 minutes for 5 points.Thats what happened to me..So what am I gonna do? I miss Lightepeed..I never had that problem..