Creepy Survey Sites

Hospitality1391

Are there any survey sites which just make you nervous?  I somehow ended up on the email list for a supposed survey site which just says TGM in my emails but which immediately wants for me to seemingly sign away all of my rights as a human being anytime I click on the links to do their supposed surveys.  Every time I have responded by not agreeing to anything and simply closing the page.  Even though I haven't un-subscribed yet, I haven't even tried to answer their surveys either in what could be paranoia about that site.  It just makes me uneasy in spite of my seeing positive reviews here.  I tend to donate my gift cards for surveys to the families bringing sick loved ones on dying wish trips in our local theme parks so I am cautious about which survey sites I join for their sake as well.

Anybody else here have experience with a site called TGM?  Am I making mountains out of molehills, or is my discomfort more of a premonition than paranoia?

I'm a a certain Canadian site & the other day I got this message about a survey that my son could do & it was creepy..Who in gods name would ever complete this type of survey?? & it was worth $2.70....so creepy 

We would like to ask your child who is age 16-19 some questions to see if they are eligible to participate in a study.

If they are eligible, they would be invited to participate in a study with 2 parts:

1. Complete a 15-20 minute online survey.
  2. Collect and mail a urine sample to our lab.
  • Sad 1

On 11/8/2021 at 2:05 AM, Hospitality1391 said:

Are there any survey sites which just make you nervous?  I somehow ended up on the email list for a supposed survey site which just says TGM in my emails but which immediately wants for me to seemingly sign away all of my rights as a human being anytime I click on the links to do their supposed surveys.  Every time I have responded by not agreeing to anything and simply closing the page.  Even though I haven't un-subscribed yet, I haven't even tried to answer their surveys either in what could be paranoia about that site.  It just makes me uneasy in spite of my seeing positive reviews here.  I tend to donate my gift cards for surveys to the families bringing sick loved ones on dying wish trips in our local theme parks so I am cautious about which survey sites I join for their sake as well.

Anybody else here have experience with a site called TGM?  Am I making mountains out of molehills, or is my discomfort more of a premonition than paranoia?

Hi Hospitality1391,We cannot process your answers and your data if do not agree for it. As simple as is. So if you want to do surveys, we need to have your agreement to process it. Or there maybe an error, in this case best to reach to our support.