SurveySpree by OpinionPlace

Not-a-Sucker

What the heck is up with that? They are turning the special invitations into this:

"If you want to save up for BIG rewards and have 100s of reward choices www.SurveySpree.com by OpinionPlace is for you. We will continue to send invitations to surveys to let you know you have a survey available for you to try. You will be able to bank your survey credits and save up for the big payout! We will have Gift Certificates for movies, online stores, travel, magazines and recreation just to name a few. You can also choose to donate your rewards to many wonderful charities."

Now, admittedly, I hardly ever qualified for the Special Invitations, but when you did, you got paid REAL money. Not garbage.

Opinion Place, take note. Your invites to surveyFREE will be deleted as they hit my mailbox.

What the heck is up with that? They are turning the special invitations into this:

"If you want to save up for BIG rewards and have 100s of reward choices http://www.SurveySpree.com by OpinionPlace is for you. We will continue to send invitations to surveys to let you know you have a survey available for you to try. You will be able to bank your survey credits and save up for the big payout! We will have Gift Certificates for movies, online stores, travel, magazines and recreation just to name a few. You can also choose to donate your rewards to many wonderful charities."

Now, admittedly, I hardly ever qualified for the Special Invitations, but when you did, you got paid REAL money. Not garbage.

Opinion Place, take note. Your invites to surveyFREE will be deleted as they hit my mailbox.

They never send me special invites and I sure as hell hope this doesn't come up thru their regular site.I'll exit outta there faster then the Road Runner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 year later...

Can someone please help me with this survey site. They keep sending me invitations and every single time I click on it from my inbox a message comes up that I disqualified and that's without answering a single question. It is so frustrating and I really believe that they are just a fake website. I need to get answers but of course Survey Spree and Opinion Place have no contact information. I don't understand whats going on and would like to know if it's the company or my computer that won't allow me to participate in any of the on line surveys. Am I doing something wrong? :

You aren't doing anything wrong. I have been able to complete two or three surveys over the last year and a half but 99% of the time, I get a "survey closed" message when I click on any of their email invitations. I actually got a sausage product test from them once and they were supposed to send a $5 check for doing it but I never received it. Don't expect to make ANY money on this site because its really hard to qualify for a survey.

Can someone please help me with this survey site. They keep sending me invitations and every single time I click on it from my inbox a message comes up that I disqualified and that's without answering a single question. It is so frustrating and I really believe that they are just a fake website. I need to get answers but of course Survey Spree and Opinion Place have no contact information. I don't understand whats going on and would like to know if it's the company or my computer that won't allow me to participate in any of the on line surveys. Am I doing something wrong? :

I closed this account in August. From April of 2011 to this August, I had $9, of which $5 was the "signing bonus." Totally worthless site. Don't even waste your time trying.