Qmee are dancing with the devil

Bal

I see Qmee have added a quality score points out of ten on their site. This is completely out of order, who makes up this score?

If you read it , it mentions something about they have no control over this score and that they can't do nothing about it if it drops, very shady if you ask me.

They have some tips on how to improve your score, one of the tips is don't screen out of too many surveys, what! If I don't like the questions or it's taking too long I have every right to screen out of the survey.

I think this has something to do do with that awful company Clint/Your Surveys. Every survey seems to be a Clint one. I don't like where Qmee is heading.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

16 hours ago, trevorpee said:

I don't see this but I'm in the UK, perhaps that's it. 

I'm in the UK as well mate. It just came up yesterday or the day before I think. I'm not sure if it's on the app, as I don't use that. 

I had 8/10 and somehow that was below average according to them. :-| 

I liked Qmee at first but I stopped using it because:

1. I'm constantly getting rejected which didn't happen as much before

2. I'm also getting rejected at the very end of surveys which never happened before. This usually happens with the samplicious company

3. They stopped giving you a few cents even when you get rejected from surveys 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Diana9017 said:

I was thinking of adding Qmee... Hmm. All I can say is that I'm seeing zero Surveys on my two panels, Opinion Outpost and Crowdology. Looks like its happening across the board, survey sites seem to have paused for Xmas or something 

I think I only received 1 or 2 from Crowdology today I usual receive 20 or more

Does seem rather odd

On 1/2/2022 at 1:57 PM, peach6 said:

I haven't been with Qmee all that long but this is the first time I do not have any surveys on my dashboard.

Is anybody else seeing this?

I haven't had a survey the last three days since New Year.

• Confused 1

So I signed up to them 15mins ago. Completed my profile. At first glance there was 6 surveys. Great. However everyone said its now closed or survey was declined by the survey provider. It's quite quite bad atm across everything.