Once again, delayed redemption with YouGov

sageandcinnamon

After a long wait for a gift card last year, I stopped doing YouGov for a while. After a while I gave them another try, earned enough points for a $15 Amazon GC and cashed out a little over a month ago.

*sigh* Still waiting. I contacted them a few days ago and so far no answer other than the automatic response saying they'll get back to me as soon as possible.

I think I'm done with them for real this time. Once I get my GC (if I get it) I'll leave and not look back. 

• Sad 2

I just checked my account there, and I joined them back in 2015, and in all of that time I have cashed out for two $50 Amazon GC.  I am half way to being able to redeem another one.  I don't remember it taking as long as it is taking you, but I have not redeemed anything since April of last year.  I do the surveys because they are interesting and you always get points for them, even though most of the time I only get 250 points per survey, and another 100 points for doing a follow up survey, and I only get a survey usually every two weeks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pansyrhonda said:

This is the 1st time I had a payment delayed.  VERY frustrating.  Also, I contacted them 2 times with NO response. :(

I cashed out on 11-23 for a CVS Card  and am still waiting

Will see how long it takes

• Like 1

Well, I'm pleased and surprised that I got my GC just now. I sent another email late last night, so not sure if pestering them helped. 

I just hate that I have to chase around to get what I earned. And I like the ratings, those are always fun. But it's not worth the stress. Maybe I'm getting old, I just want to yell at YouGov to get off my lawn. lol

• Haha 3

I cashed out for $50 direct to my bank account about a week and a half ago. I hope I get it soon. I don't know why I waited till I had $50 to cash in when right when it gets to $25, I normally cash out to Amazon and get it in less than a week.

I cashed out a couple of months ago and I wasn't hearing from them.  Used to be they would send an email with the info in it.  I actually logged into my account and after searching the site, I found it.  I was able to copy the code and use it right away. I wonder why they keep changing how they do things?