zoom Panel

degrassi

zoompanel is great! you earn 50 - 75 average points per survey and then you cash out those points for awesome prizes at zoomrewards.com. They send several surveys per week, and during a non-slump, several per day! Been a member with them for years and years now. I LOVE zp! It's one of my top 5 favs!

I have been with Zoom for only about maybe 2 months, and have over 2,100 points already. Their gifts seem decent, and I get about two surveys a week.

Zoom Panel also sometimes offers you products to test and most of the time you keep the product. I just wish they offered paypal or cash instead of gifts.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to get loadsa ZP invitations but they are pretty thin on the ground these days and close really quickly - maybe its different across in USA but so far I have only cashed out once but nearly ready to go again now. I like their survey format which is really easy on the eye too.

LizzieAnn :D

• 4 weeks later...

Zoom panel started awarding 5 points even if you don't qualify and they recently updated the portfolios to much better gifts. If only they gave cash as an incentive. that'll really top it off.

better gifts would be nice, I'll check it out

I mean, if I can't use them I can just put them on ebay or take it to a pawn shop...

zoompanel is like the last priority for me. can't get motivated trying to slowly earn points for stuff I don't need

I just reached 1000 points and tried to find something worth cashing in for....even after going through all their offers, there was not ONE thing myself or hubby wanted. So will wait until the next redemption level. I am not fussy, and like Dan, would sell it on ebay or give it as a gift, there just was not anything I would even give as a gift!! All budget stuff, I reckon.

Maybe the portfolios are different in USA?

LizzieAnn

ha ha, doubt it.

I guess you could just keep working until you get to the next category.

I created a separate folder in my email just for zoompanel so I can ignore it until I'm done with all the other panels.

• 2 weeks later...