Global Test Market No Cheque Received

milish

I have been a member of GlobalTestMarket for many years now and have completed their surveys and have always received my cheque with no problems. I was very pleased with them until 2010.

I reach a payout of 2000 points and cashed out as usual. I received an email to advice the cheque would be sent and I would receive it within 6-8 weeks. I was happy with this. But no cheque arrived. I emailed them again and they supposedly again sent a cheque. Waited again but no cheque arrived. I again contacted them and was told ok will send again. Still no cheque arrived -I had also asked if they could pay with Paypal as they seemed to have a problem getting a cheque to me. they said they do not pay using Paypal.

I received this email from them.

Hi,

We have confirmed that payment has been sent to you on 3 separate occasions.

Per company policy, we make up to 3 attempts to deliver payment before the

funds are forfeited due to and undeliverable address. No further attempts will be made at this stage.

--

Best Regards,

Victor

The GlobalTestMarket Team **

Surely they cannot just decide not to send me what I am owed? I have lived at same address since I started with them and have always received my cheques previously. I am not having any problems receiving any other post only "This Cheque"

I have emailed again and asked yet again for a managers phone number to try and resolve it.

What a scam compnay they have turned out to be! Anyone else have any problems not receiving their cheque??

Something sounds fishy!Did they ever tell you that they had to confirm with their bank that the check had cleared before issuing another check?No survey company that I have ever dealt with will arbitrarily just send out checks without making sure they haven't first cleared.I'm wondering if you are dealing with the same person each time and they are to lazy to check in and see why you haven't received your check.I couldn't find a phone number on their web site to call I wonder if anyone here has that info?

While I was trying to find a number I looked at my points and realized it was off by 15 points which is the amount of my last survey.This hasn't happened in along time,I also wonder if they are training someone new and that's the reason for the screw up.They tend to do this at least once or twice a year.

Hi Footfree

No they have never at any time said they need to check if the cheque was cashed before sending out another one. The emails are always signed by the same name although I do realise this might be used by different people. Yes I have received cheques from them previously with no problems at all and have always found them great until this last cheque that has never arrived! This was requested in May2010 and nothing but hassle since. I have about 400 points still but I refuse to do any more surveys

I did find a phone number on another website but it always goes to an answerphone and I can never speak with anyone. I have left messages asking for a callback which I never get. All I get is a standard reply from them (although they did not reply to my last 2 emails!)

I have about 400 points still but I refuse to do any more surveys till they sort out this cheque for me. At first they claimed they only sent the cheque out twice and after that you lose it but when I kept emailing to complain they "said" they had sent it out for a 3rd time. Just seems very funny to me that the only post I do not receive is theirs? I just wondered if anyone else had a problem getting their cheques from them?

Go to the BBB and report them. Make sure you explain fully your problem and everything that has happened and been said by them. Then after filing a complaint through the BBB, go to ripoffreport.com and file a complaint with them also! The thing I like about ripoffreport.com is that they will NEVER delete anything that people report about being scammed, it will stay permentlay for all to see! :D

Then after reporting with both these businesses about your problem, then go back to Global Test Market and send them an email. Be polite in explaining that you have reported them to both of these company's, I bet you they will fix the problem in a jiffy!

Yes Dan just been online again and checked that my address details are correct and they are. When I did not receive the first check they also asked me to confirm my address details by email which I also did so I am certain they have my correct details.

Total MarketPoints since joining: 13195

Total MarketPoints currently in your account: 450

This shows the total points earned since I joined and all cheques have been received safely except the last one. I still live at the same address since I joined so previous cheques never went astray? Also read through their FAQ and cannot see anywhere where it says if your cheque has been issued 3 times and you do not receive it then you lose it! Seems very unfair system to me.

Go to the BBB and report them. Make sure you explain fully your problem and everything that has happened and been said by them. Then after filing a complaint through the BBB, go to ripoffreport.com and file a complaint with them also! The thing I like about ripoffreport.com is that they will NEVER delete anything that people report about being scammed, it will stay permentlay for all to see! :D

Then after reporting with both these businesses about your problem, then go back to Global Test Market and send them an email. Be polite in explaining that you have reported them to both of these company's, I bet you they will fix the problem in a jiffy!

Thanks for your advise TSP. I have already filed a complaint with BBB **Thank you for using the Better Business Bureau's Online Complaint System* :D

Have not heard of ripoffreport will look them up also. Good idea I will try that and see if GTM answer my next emails.Suddenly they do not reply to me emails?? I wonder why lol