Lifepoints and Tax Information

Sandy21

I didn't get an email about this matter, but I did notice that there was now an option to enter tax information in the rewards section of their site. I messaged them 2 weeks ago asking for clarification about that new addition to the site, but I never got a reply; one of their team members definitely read my message, but they just never replied. It's sketchy. 

I received one last year from Swagbucks, and I thought it was weird because I bought points, I didn't earn them, so I was ready to argue that.  I don't think I reached the $600 point anyway.  I never received a form from them.  And I refused to fill out the online form.  And now I earn 1 penny per day with them.  Done!

• Thanks 1

could it have been that Swagbucks my points and Inbox Dollars are all related and a combo of all 3 went over the 600 mark?

That happened to me years back with my survey and Life Points (i think they were life points)  each individually were under 600 but in total it was just over & i got the 1099 from the parent company