survey honey

cddo

i have been doing thier surveys for 6mos. and until recently they have been fine. recently i get the e-mail invites and try to do a survey and keep getting sent to the next one. i contacted support and was told to clean my cache? i do not have a problem with any other surveys i do so to me i confire they are idiots! i went back to support and told them to unsubscribe me and i'am still receiving thier ibvitations! WHAT TO DO?

5 hours ago, cddo said:

i have been doing thier surveys for 6mos. and until recently they have been fine. recently i get the e-mail invites and try to do a survey and keep getting sent to the next one. i contacted support and was told to clean my cache? i do not have a problem with any other surveys i do so to me i confire they are idiots! i went back to support and told them to unsubscribe me and i'am still receiving thier ibvitations! WHAT TO DO?

Just block them on your emails. Most email providers have a block option where you can block who you want. You won't get any emails from them then. They probably don't have humans responding to emails, more than likely it's 'bots. Doesn't even bother to send emails to survey sites. Just a waste of time.