Anybody belong to any focus group or survey Facebook groups?

NFriday

Hi- I just got a recommendation from Facebook to join Focus Group Panel and Online survey group?  Does anybody belong to either of these groups?  The Focus Group Panel is a closed group and only has 326 members, but the Online survey group is open to anyone, and has 10.3K members.  The survey group looks like it is based outside of the US, and maybe somewhere in Africa., and it looks like there is a lot of spam in that group.  Are there any other Facebook groups people would recommend that deal with focus groups or surveys?  

I'm with Touchstone Survey/coolopinions.com on FaceBook messenger. there are several surveys each month, mostly about worthless features expansion. Questions about what bells and whistles I liked and would use. These often paid a dollar or so each, I usually screen out and earn less than a few bucks as a tango card each month.  Touchstone surveys that runs the show has abysmal reporting capacity. Which means they can't correlate the number of opportunities sent,screen outs and expired opportunities. I learned this recently when I realized there was no activity tracking on my dashboard and after submitting a ticket to support, I learned that support doesn't either. The reason I was prompted to do this was I was recalling having a lot more screenouts October onward and my yeilds were down.  I wanted to verify that hunch. However, not even support knew how to get the history. 

Coolopinions and touchstone survey are two different entities of the same company. Cool opinions is a portal to many companies private focus groups, it can become confusing what's, what and I asked Coolopinions support which groups I was part of, I use the same email, and they deflected the request. Coolopinions sometimes has infequent surveys of their own but not enough to reach the minimum payout threshold in a year. I stuck a little below the payout threshold for almost a year, a stranded rewards scenario. I complained, they actually bumped the account balance, so I could cash out. I cashed out and suspended participation.

Another thing I learned from this experience and other panels and focus groups that pay through tango, is that tango will not show you your cumulative history across all activity. I use the same email and they also will not let the user merge all awards in a larger tango payout.  Tango has some sleazy relationships with cash card providers, like davinci payments, and creates barriers to claiming rewards.

Actually I was looking for people that belong to Facebook groups that deal with focus groups or surveys in general like Survey Police Forum does.  I get Tango cards I think from a medicare panel I am involved with that I got through Clear Voice, and I ask for Amazon cards, and I never have any problems getting them.  I get them usually within minutes after I request them.