What up with OneOpinion?

sandy37

Is anyone having trouble receiving survey invites from OneOpinion?  This has always been a very dependable and good survey site but it has been over one week since I've received an invitation and I used to get 5 or 6 a days.  Please let me know if you are experiencing the same thing.  Thanks!

I rarely click their emailed survey invites -  I just go to their website to take surveys. Have you tried going there to see if you have surveys? If you don't have any waiting there either, then your account may have been frozen and you'll need to contact support about it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I used to do well with them, but rarely earn points. Several months ago they partnered with another company to pressure you to download an app and take the latter's surveys. I refuse to do those, because I already see that other company's surveys elsewhere, and don't believe in following demands like that. So now I just log in daily for those that pay a specific amount (usually 500 points; sometimes higher, like for a movie survey). but I always leave the page and try another avenue when I get that "varies" one. No can do.

• Like 1

I'm also getting mostly the "varies" survey, which I will not do. I will X out of those every single time. Since One Opinion is a Dynata company, I seldom go there anymore. They are a waste of time and the $25.00 cash out minimum is ridiculous. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, dawn_b_adams said:

I'm also getting mostly the "varies" survey, which I will not do. I will X out of those every single time. Since One Opinion is a Dynata company, I seldom go there anymore. They are a waste of time and the $25.00 cash out minimum is ridiculous. 

I do them. Most are DQs , but some do pay off.

14 hours ago, Crmag9977 said:

They’re closed ...closed in November 

The posts on FB are all from the UK. That site closed almost 2 months back. The US site is open and active.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem to lately getting little or no surveys. I don't if they are just running low on surveys inventory or that I just turned 55 and I'm out of the key demographic age of 24-54 now.