Utterly Disgusted with Shoppers Nest

Sandy21

I've posted before about Shoppers Nest and my last issue was resolved. I should have quit while I was ahead, took a couple of weeks to get a gift card but I finally got it! 

So here is my latest problem.  I received an email saying I won one of their $25 drawings on November 4th. I was told to fill out all the pertinent information and I would receive my $25 in approximated 30 days. I waited 30 days and emailed them on December 5th stating that I still had not received my $25 and I got a zendesk response that they received my request. I still hadn't heard back two weeks later and I emailed them again. Today I received the following response:

"Your prize was sent on Nov 5th , please check your spam/junk folder as sometimes the email ends up there,

Regards,

The Shoppers Nest"

I am so furious! There is NO WAY that this prize was sent less than 24 hours after my response. AND I always check my spam daily if it was sent.

I emailed them back today and Ill bet I never get a response or they tell me, SORRY, we can't help you!

When this is resolved one way or another I plan to quit. AND the resolution will not be in my favor I am pretty sure. It surely would be nice if I got the $25 GC but i bet I won't. 

I know some of us here have never gotten anything from this Nestles' sponsored site and have quit. But is there anyone who has had a similar issue to the one I described above or do you have any advice as to how I should handle this.?  Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me. 

• Sad 1