QuickRewards

starr1908

Has anyone had any experience with QuickRewards? I stumbled upon them today and it looks like they have several ways to make a bit of change. Tried 4 of their surveys and got screened out on all. Is this program one to try for a month or two or would it be a waste of time? I always appreciate hearing people's personal experiences, good or bad :)

I tried them long enough to get enough to cash out and quit. They don't pay squat for their surveys and they are very long. They did pay quick though. The problem I have with those low paying companies is just as soon as you do one for 50 cents you will get it from someone else for 2-4 dollars. That makes me feel bad. If you don't mind working for 3rd world wages then they are ok.

If you look at QuickRewards as purely a survey site then it doesn't seem attractive. However the site has multiple ways of earning small amounts plus the opportunity of earning from any referrals you can attract. I like this site a lot as it puts ME in control rather than waiting around for a survey company to send me an invitation for a $2 survey that I may receive in three months because that's how long it will take to reach their cashout level. With QuickRewards I can average $2 a day which is immediately available through paypal and I consistantly BANK $70+ per month. Due to the way they are structured it would probably take me at least six months to achieve the same amount with any survey company.