Are Survey Companies Taking The Week Off?

Duck

2 hours ago, Diana9017 said:

I think could be Covid. More staff off sick... So less staff about. Plus people are becoming more savy and learning about surveys online that pay... So more people taking. Sounds like it's both. I don't usually take surveys over Xmas so seeing it dead like this is new, and tad worrying 

This is a bit odd for me.  Usually I can find one here or there, but some sites have NONE, like 0.  They should pick up in a couple of weeks.  Good thing I don't count on the pennies I make for any type of income.

18 minutes ago, peach6 said:

I am even getting an email from some sites and then when I click on it it says No surveys available

Yep. Me too. Everyday for past week Opinion Outpost send me survey invite then when I try.... Sorry being completed by other members. Swagbucks had one survey but it was linking back to Dynata so I didn't try it given I'm with them under Opinion Outpost. Maybe tomorrow.... It'll start trickling back? Least I hope. But this is very worrying 

• Thanks 1

On 1/2/2022 at 12:47 PM, Sandy21 said:

I wonder if Covid has anything to do with the total lack of surveys this time of year. I don't ever remember it being this slow before during Christmas and New Years ever before, not even last year.  Is it because so many more people are now taking surveys and they fill up so quickly or maybe there are just less staff to put out surveys and less surveys in general? I just don't know.

I concur Sandy,  I never seen it this slow around the holidays,  I checked my records for 2019 and 2020 and I was doing double of that I have done over the last week to 10 days.   I just started to pick back up today (Wednesday the 4th) Must be something,  either COVID or crappy economy in the US and other places in the world.