Crowdology

Diana9017

So I've decided to add another survey site to try and want that little extra. I settled on Crowdology. Surveys came quick and managed to complete about 9 in space of 2 days. I cashed out same day I joined as I hit that threshold quickly. Being new to the site, I don't know there process regarding PayPal. I'm with Opinion Outpost. And everytime I cash out, I have to link my PayPal and verify it. With Crowdology, I didn't link anything, I literally hit 4.88 and cashed out, happened instantly and my valance went to 0. How on earth does it reach PayPal? They haven't linked it, and I assume more survey sites have to link up your PayPal before cashing out. Thankfully my email address is same for PayPal and Crowdology, so anyone know how this works. And roughly the time it takes to receive payment? I cashed out 29th at around 7pm. 

I'm used to OO and the fact the money is instant. Literally appears in PayPal 20seconds later. I'm new to multiple surveys sites but worked with OO for years so am pro with them lol. Just other sites that I need to start getting used to. 

3 hours ago, Diana9017 said:

So I've decided to add another survey site to try and want that little extra. I settled on Crowdology. Surveys came quick and managed to complete about 9 in space of 2 days. I cashed out same day I joined as I hit that threshold quickly. Being new to the site, I don't know there process regarding PayPal. I'm with Opinion Outpost. And everytime I cash out, I have to link my PayPal and verify it. With Crowdology, I didn't link anything, I literally hit 4.88 and cashed out, happened instantly and my valance went to 0. How on earth does it reach PayPal? They haven't linked it, and I assume more survey sites have to link up your PayPal before cashing out. Thankfully my email address is same for PayPal and Crowdology, so anyone know how this works. And roughly the time it takes to receive payment? I cashed out 29th at around 7pm. 

I'm used to OO and the fact the money is instant. Literally appears in PayPal 20seconds later. I'm new to multiple surveys sites but worked with OO for years so am pro with them lol. Just other sites that I need to start getting used to. 

I have cashed out with PayPal before with Crowdology  seems like it usually takes about a week

Welcome Duck. So far, decent amount of surveys, I did another 2 today. 

@peach6.... Did you link your PayPal? Soon as I hit that threshold, I cashed out. But it was simple process, literally couple clicks and what not. Nothing like OO where I have to verify and get special code to my mobile number. I assumed Crowdology would have asked me to log into my PayPal account, but I just clicked to cash out and boom. So I'm wondering how it reaches my PayPal cause I didn't input any login info for PayPal if that makes sense 

28 minutes ago, Diana9017 said:

Welcome Duck. So far, decent amount of surveys, I did another 2 today. 

@peach6.... Did you link your PayPal? Soon as I hit that threshold, I cashed out. But it was simple process, literally couple clicks and what not. Nothing like OO where I have to verify and get special code to my mobile number. I assumed Crowdology would have asked me to log into my PayPal account, but I just clicked to cash out and boom. So I'm wondering how it reaches my PayPal cause I didn't input any login info for PayPal if that makes sense 

I don't remember ever linking my pay pal account I think they just use your email

14 hours ago, peach6 said:

I don't remember ever linking my pay pal account I think they just use your email

Okay. Cheers. Will wait and see. 

Also.... I cashed out same day I joined lol. Is that usually a issue? I managed to rack up 8 surveys that day and then quickly cashed out to see there wait times and so forth. Doubt there be an issue cashing out same day you joined?