Will not pay

Sanman

I took a survey trying to reach 1200 points so I could cash out . I had 1173 . It was a two part survey and I completed the first part but was never able to log back on to complete the second . Emailed LifePoints about the situation . They responded by saying they had checked into it and would be compensating me for the part one . They never did . I did get email suggesting if I wanted more points take another survey . Against my better judgement I did . Reached my goal of 1200 again .. However was never able to get the 10.00 PayPal payment. And my 1200 points disappeared . I did receive email saying it had been approved and I would be paid . No mention of the pay for the two part survey . Since my very first email it has been more than ten days . I email them everyday with screenshots of my proof . Received one today to stop sending multiple emails . I guess I can kiss that 1200 points goodbye . Just a warning ⚠️ do not get involved with LifePoints surveys

You can contact the BBB  ,they may be able to help .I know I have used them in the past ,and got the points I was suppose to get ,of course after getting them I usually  canceled my account .

• Like 2

I have not had any problems with LifePoints, and I cashed out last month, and got my Amazon GC fairly soon.  I did Five Surveys on their site last night though, and I was only eligible for one for 75 points, and I got four other points for trying.  I could cash out right now, but only for $5, and so I will wait.

On 1/4/2022 at 11:09 AM, Sanman said:

I took a survey trying to reach 1200 points so I could cash out . I had 1173 . It was a two part survey and I completed the first part but was never able to log back on to complete the second . Emailed LifePoints about the situation . They responded by saying they had checked into it and would be compensating me for the part one . They never did . I did get email suggesting if I wanted more points take another survey . Against my better judgement I did . Reached my goal of 1200 again .. However was never able to get the 10.00 PayPal payment. And my 1200 points disappeared . I did receive email saying it had been approved and I would be paid . No mention of the pay for the two part survey . Since my very first email it has been more than ten days . I email them everyday with screenshots of my proof . Received one today to stop sending multiple emails . I guess I can kiss that 1200 points goodbye . Just a warning ⚠️ do not get involved with LifePoints surveys

Never had a problem. 

NOTE: When you cash out , the info goes to a third party processor. You should have received a confirmation email with a transaction number.

I've never had a problem like this. Sending them multiple messages was a bad move though; that will only serve to irritate them and make them less likely to help you out. 

Btw, sometimes it can take longer than a week to get paid because the Perks system that they use to pay people with is infamous for being slow.