How long do you try before giving up?

Lurkergirl

Two survey companies back in December .I tried to get them to give me my points they cheated me out of they offered 150 and gave me 45 ,and the second one offered a gift card and I have not gotten either of these resolved .I tried to contact the BBB and these companies are very hard to find out their headquarters .

I had a reply from one BBB a month after contacting them .

The other I have multiple emails and back and forth and they respond they are still looking into it .

Its been 2 months since I did these surveys and they are still unresolved .

The one with the gift card says the survey is still open .I wrote back really still open and of course no reply to that .

I used to enjoy doing the surveys earning a few extra bucks trying new things .

Now its becoming a pain trying to get them to do what they say to do .

Its really tempting to just quit .

PLus so many are getting bought by other ones this cuts down your money quickly .

There are only a few I don't mind like Pine cone you know you will qualify ,E rewards at least gives you something if you don't fully qualify and so does my survey .

E poll is easy but not to steady with surveys .

Been doing this going on 6 years. I've come to the conclusion loosing points or money now and then is just a cost of doing business in an inscrupulous industry. You're dealing with the devil so to speak. That's not to say I don't attempt to get an issue resolved. That is to say, if the issue isn't resolved to my satisfaction, I sure don't lose any sleep over it. If it takes more than an email to resolve the issue I just brush it off and move on. I've probably lost around $30-$40 this way. Spread over 6 years and compared to what I've earned it's a small price to pay. My biggest loss was to MyView a couple years ago. I redemed $22 from them. Didn't get the check a few weeks later so I sent an email simply asking them to investigate the status of my check. I received an email stating I was removed from the panel. Another 4-5 emails went unanswered. I lodged a complaint with the BBB that went nowhere. Since then I decided it's just not worth sweating over. I'm still making plenty with the devil.