Qmee issues

Diana9017

Hey all

Anyone seeing issues with PayPal and Qmee

Won't let me cash out and I noticed the surveys the last hr kept refusing me at the end. Error message I see when cashing out is issues with recent account activity?? Does this mean I'm suspended? Tried on different devices and getting nowhere. I'm still able to take surveys though which would point to not being banned.... This is so odd. I've emailed Qmee, let's see 

Screenshot_20220124_185436_com.android.chrome.jpg

No issues with payment, but I have issues with lat screen outs, not getting paid for multiple surveys, bugged surveys.

I really hate Qmee, used to be good, now it's awful. Can't make anywhere near what I used to. Crap site.

• Like 1

They up until that issue were the best for me. I rarely had late screens outs, maybe twice overall. I emailed them and got reply telling me they've passed it over to tech team to sort. Funny thing is, I have can still do surveys and they are crediting to my account. It all odd, can safely say I'm not permanently banned, otherwise I'd not be able tp log in. Has anyone contacted Qmee and have tech team look into things before? How long usually do they take to come back to you? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bal said:

No issues with payment, but I have issues with lat screen outs, not getting paid for multiple surveys, bugged surveys.

I really hate Qmee, used to be good, now it's awful. Can't make anywhere near what I used to. Crap site.

I'm starting to agree with you there. I've been trying close to a week now, and cannot get any surveys completed. Tons of late disquals. I only go there now to answer the question to get the 10% credit. Otherwise I'm not wasting my time with them now. The only survey site I'm consistently on daily is Prolific. The rest of the survey sites are crap.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2022 at 12:55 PM, Diana9017 said:

They up until that issue were the best for me. I rarely had late screens outs, maybe twice overall. I emailed them and got reply telling me they've passed it over to tech team to sort. Funny thing is, I have can still do surveys and they are crediting to my account. It all odd, can safely say I'm not permanently banned, otherwise I'd not be able tp log in. Has anyone contacted Qmee and have tech team look into things before? How long usually do they take to come back to you? 

The support used to get back to you in a couple of days, which was great, now they well take over a week (must have so many complaints) which is too long.

They will just send the same excuse 'we have no control over the surveys'  and are of little use. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/26/2022 at 8:20 PM, dawn_b_adams said:

I'm starting to agree with you there. I've been trying close to a week now, and cannot get any surveys completed. Tons of late disquals. I only go there now to answer the question to get the 10% credit. Otherwise I'm not wasting my time with them now. The only survey site I'm consistently on daily is Prolific. The rest of the survey sites are crap.

They have really gone downhill. Used to be my top earner, now they are garbage. I must send those clowns an email everyday over late screen outs, bugged surveys (Toluna anyone) and the worst of the lot , not getting paid for completing a (very boring) survey. 

A complete waste of time Qmee are now

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...