Life points what is going on

peach6

I just got an email invite from them yesterday.  When I just logged into my account, seven surveys came up, including a short survey that takes 45 minutes.  One of the surveys is only going to give me five points.  There is a chance that I won't be eligible for any of the surveys though.

• Thanks 1

It was dead for me for several days , but have gotten several in the last 24 hours there. Still having the issue with the Rewards tab timing out to with a 504 error. They are investigating.

Receiving some surveys , but the 504 error is still there which is a server not responding fast enough error message. Did receive a response , but it inferred the browsers were at fault and cookies and cache needed to be cleared to fix the issue on my end. I do that daily.

• Sad 1

Looks like the Rewards access issue is fixed. Was just at the site and it was working as it should.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Send them an email about not getting invites. You may find out that they dumped you. They did me without letting me know or why until I kept pestering them about it.