Alight Insights Panel (possible scam)

Vodkapirate

A while ago, I joined Alight Insights. It's one of those small community-based panels that people get recruited for through a larger panel, and normally I haven't had any problems with any of them until now. I cashed out for $50 worth of Amazon cards (two $20 and one $10) on February 21st, and their redemption page said it would take "up to 24 hours to receive your code(s)". Welp, it's been nearly 2 weeks and nada. I opened a support ticket last week, politely asking if there was a problem and I never heard back. So basically, don't waste your time with this place if you ever are asked to join it. I guess it's a scam site. :roll:

• Sad 2

I just googled them, and their main office in the US is located in Lincolnshire, which is a Northern suburb of Chicago.  Try calling their main switchboard at 224-737-7000 9:00am-5:00pm M-F.  I live in the Chicago area, and I had never heard of them until now.  Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2022 at 2:10 AM, NFriday said:

Try calling their main switchboard at 224-737-7000 9:00am-5:00pm M-F.

Just so you know, I posted this info on every post of the community that was open (where lots of others were saying they hadn't been paid either) yesterday, and LO AND BEHOLD! I was paid today. I'm thinking they got a lot of phone calls, haha. So thanks for finding that information, NFriday! :773_purple_heart:

• Like 2