Lack of surveys after redeeming

melbourne_yankee

Okay, so I'm a newbie to this survey thing having only done a little in the past and just started up again.

Toluna was a bust along with another one that canned me before I even took one survey.

I finally got my money from YouGov and did more surveys and got another redemption right away so they must be doing okay again.

I finally made enough money from one place to redeem from them and then after that I have only had one survey in ten days. 

That is the  total number or surveys not the ones I qualified for.

Do these type outfits restrict of limit the number of surveys they send to you if you redeem from them?

The variability of survey opportunities across panels is typical, and panels have lulls too. These are marketing and sampling firms and have to get clients to create surveys for. However, sometimes having inconsistent information in your profile can affect the opportunities that your sent. I suggest, using the same exact information for each and every panel and avoid changing it, accept for important changes like age and avoiding death. Dying will really cut into survey opportunities:). Some panels, like Brandless and mypoints are sticklers for consistency. mypoints is the worst, since they compare your information across multiple sites they run and you might join. If there is an inconsistency they don't like, your opportunities are turned off, but they never inform you of this. You have to ask, I did.

• Like 2

Thanks.

Talk about lulls.  Four days in a row now and not one survey completed.

I had ONE survey sent to me from that site, but got screened out. 

I managed to get screened out at another one ten times in a row so far. Usually happens either after I say I am retired or over 60.

I guess I must be in the demographic that receives few opportunities here in Australia:  retired and over 60.