Prolific giving me crazy message that I didn't submit last survey

cricket

Every time I click on a Prolific survey, I get a pop-up 3 times in a row that says "You can't do this survey because you have a submission pending". I don't have anything pending, every survey is competed and fine! Well, I click on the copy of my ID # and it works, I wrote to them by using their form but the form is not good, it would not go through no matter how I tried to fill in what they ask for. So,I wrote to "Jim from Prolific" from email and no reply. As long as I can still do surveys, it's OK but wondering if anyone is getting this weird message. I did read the other thread about cashout and other glitches but saw nothing about what I'm mentioning. Thanks!

• Like 1

I've had this happen to me a couple of times. What I do is to log out, clear my cache and cookies, and then log back in. That takes care of the issue. Prolific has had some issues lately. On some studies, it will ask me for my Prolific ID. When I go to the screen I launched from, it says the survey has been completed. I then have to go to my account and copy and paste my ID from there. Not sure what the issue is with these glitches.

Thanks, dawn. I'll try that. They changed the page where we copy and paste our number. Still real easy but I almost goofed and lost the survey. I'll get used to it. My favorite site!

• Like 1