Choozz

majax79

This company is not the best ...It's got 2 names...Choozz & the Canadian version is Opinion World....you get very few surveys for points....but once you do get to 1000 points & decide to cash out via Paypal it goes instantly to your account...the problem is you get a ton of surveys that are "sweeps" ...I just delete all those....not doing anything for free

I'd agree with the above. I do them from OpinionWorld and chooz. I've not yet had a paying survey from chooz, but while I've had paying surveys from OpinionWorld they too have dried up and all I get are sweeps. I will admit one thing though, they are dam quick at paying. Instant paypal transfer in real time.

Any sweeps though I either start and if I get free text entry somewhere state that I'm not continuing as I'm not being paid, or exit from where I don't get that oportunity.

I received a survey today for 20 minutes for 50 points. If 1,000 points = $10 then that means that is worth 50 cents? Does anyone do a 20 minutes survey for 50 cents?

They've got to offer at least $1 and only if it states it takes no more than 15 minutes to complete it. Anything less and it gets deleted. I'll admitt I do complete a sweep now and then just to get in the game but that's like every couple weeks with any company. People do win them. I have. - A 6 year surveyer-