Who runs this forum?

majax79

Complaint area of the website has been down for quite a long time. Blog entries ceased in 2008. What happened to the owner(s) of Survey Police?

How do you make money to keep this website open anyways?

Complaint area of the website has been down for quite a long time. Blog entries ceased in 2008. What happened to the owner(s) of Survey Police?

How do you make money to keep this website open anyways?

I once asked who the great OZ is and was told the answer wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be.Now if that wasn't evasive I don't know what else is!I dont think we'll ever find out.

It's weird because everything seemed to stop in 2008. If the person who runs this site gave up, due to time constraints or whatever, they could have asked someone else to take over. The complaint section has been down for god knows how long and I just don't get it.

• 3 months later...

I've been doing surveys for about 2 years now and I've just signed up to offer my experiences on a few of the panels I've been with. After reading some evaluations I wondered if someone was checking if some posters were legit or not. Then I wondered who runs this place. I've been here before, 2 years ago when I decided to start doing surveys and got a good idea of the panels I was considering. Just curious about the monitoring, this has been a good site for something I've been enjoying :)

I think someone is monitoring the posts because I've noticed some things were deleted. I have learned alot from all the members here. Some survey companies are good for some but bad for others, so it's good that everyone shares their experiences.