Freecash is a total waste of time

melbourne_yankee

I think I saw a blurb for Freecash here on Survey Police and joined a few days ago.

I tried a number of surveys and they are basically a total waste of time and effort.

Lots of questions that lead to redirects and then more questions and more redirects (sometimes as many as four times!!) and then the familiar stories that I've read about here:

1.  Get disqualified right away

2.  The survey isn't 4 minutes long, but 15 minutes and still has the same reward as a 4 minute survey

3. You complete the entire survey, submit it and then are disqualified.  That has happened several times now and one was one of those Qualitric (Not sure about the spelling) type with lots of questions.  Completed the entire thing and then was disqualified.

It also appears that they have lots of other activities to complete, but I haven't tried any of them as I am not willing to pay to get a reward and it appears from the discussion panel on the side of the website that people have trouble getting the rewards after paying................

So I am going to try and cash out what little I have and cancel my account.

IMO don't bother with it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Oh, I forgot to tell you that when you do surveys they don't release some of the rewards for 7 days.

That includes the measly 10 points (1 cent) that you get for being disqualified..................

• Sad 1

On 3/24/2022 at 9:33 AM, melbourne_yankee said:

I think I saw a blurb for Freecash here on Survey Police and joined a few days ago.

I tried a number of surveys and they are basically a total waste of time and effort.

Lots of questions that lead to redirects and then more questions and more redirects (sometimes as many as four times!!) and then the familiar stories that I've read about here:

1.  Get disqualified right away

2.  The survey isn't 4 minutes long, but 15 minutes and still has the same reward as a 4 minute survey

3. You complete the entire survey, submit it and then are disqualified.  That has happened several times now and one was one of those Qualitric (Not sure about the spelling) type with lots of questions.  Completed the entire thing and then was disqualified.

It also appears that they have lots of other activities to complete, but I haven't tried any of them as I am not willing to pay to get a reward and it appears from the discussion panel on the side of the website that people have trouble getting the rewards after paying................

So I am going to try and cash out what little I have and cancel my account.

IMO don't bother with it.

Awful site, complete waste of time. 

Well I was lucky and was able to complete a task on one of the what they call "offer boards".

I didn't buy anything and completed the task.

I was awarded the points and cashed out, but they take 5% to deposit to your PayPal account............................

•