How Do You Feel About Peanut Labs?

Sandy21

There are so many companies that just don't treat us right, we screen out constantly, we take an entire survey and are then told we don't qualify or survey has met its quota. But I have not had this experience with Peanut Labs. I would say that 90% of the time I get what is promised. I wish more companies were like this.

What are your experiences with Peanut Labs?

I don't like Peanut Labs. They tend to be obnoxious, and I don't have a lot of luck with them. Qmee has a lot of Peanut Lab surveys as of late, and many of them time out, or I get disqualed at the very tail end of the survey. If I run into any Peanut Lab ones outside of Qmee, I just X out. 

• Like 1

I used to get a lot of Peanut Labs surveys when I was involved in Inbox Dollars.  I remember they did not pay that well, and I think they had a wheel which I spun to potentially make more money, but I never did good on the wheel.  I have not done any Inbox Dollar surveys for several years.  It seems like I got a ton of $.25 surveys which took me 15 minutes to complete if I was even eligible for them.  I don't know why Inbox Dollars receives relatively good ratings here.

• Like 1

Peanut Crabs intro page should have a rocket assist eject button, like Cint has at the bottom of their screeners. I think That should be a standard feature of all ESOMAR subscribers. In this case it would provide a meaningful metric on just how poorly peanut crabs surveys are regarded. panelists learn to hate them. This metric would be meaningful to clients of the crabs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/9/2022 at 6:57 PM, Sandy21 said:

There are so many companies that just don't treat us right, we screen out constantly, we take an entire survey and are then told we don't qualify or survey has met its quota. But I have not had this experience with Peanut Labs. I would say that 90% of the time I get what is promised. I wish more companies were like this.

What are your experiences with Peanut Labs?

GARBAGE!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was banned from them on My Points, and I have no idea why. I do them on Inboxdollars and sometimes can finish a survey, but I know my age (84) and I live rural does not qualify me a lot of the time.

I hardly ever qualify for their surveys, so I typically close the tab whenever I get sent to one of their surveys. It's just not worth the effort because I either don't qualify for them 90% of the time due to them having very specific criteria, or I get disqualified halfway through their surveys. Dunno how they manage to stay in business tbh. I can't imagine that that many people actually complete their surveys lol. Too many hoops to jump through.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I've been a member of survey panels for ~15 years & have an excellent record. All of a sudden, for no reason, Peanut Labs states that I'm permanently banned; however they will not answer my requests to explain such action. I've tried to contact them many times, but to no avail. OK, so be it. I'm upset because I pride myself on my good standings with all the survey panels I'm a member of. Oh, well....

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, kaseykernriver said:

I've been a member of survey panels for ~15 years & have an excellent record. All of a sudden, for no reason, Peanut Labs states that I'm permanently banned; however they will not answer my requests to explain such action. I've tried to contact them many times, but to no avail. OK, so be it. I'm upset because I pride myself on my good standings with all the survey panels I'm a member of. Oh, well....

Sounds like LifePoints. I was banned some months ago, along with a load of other people when we cashed out. They won't give a reason and refuse to do a thing about it. I was a member for MANY years and abhor being treated like dirt by them or any other panel.

I, too, pride myself on being honest and open and always doing the right thing when it comes to taking surveys.

I am sorry this happened to you but I bet you are not alone,. Just because you are honest and do your best does not keep companies from treating us lower than dirt. There are no laws to protect us and these lowlife companies know it. Anything to make a buck and the heck with treating people fairly. They just don't care!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sandy21,

Thanks 4 the kind words. Taking pride in our reputations does pay off (of course). It is; however, aggravating when accused of wrong-doings. Oh, well, I guess it happens, but Peanut Labs is the ONLY one after all these years that has done that to me. I'm also a member of LifePoints, so I'll see. So far so good; but as you stated, it can happen. I don't go down w/o a fight, but emails are not answered...imagine that! 

3 hours ago, kaseykernriver said:

Sandy21,

Thanks 4 the kind words. Taking pride in our reputations does pay off (of course). It is; however, aggravating when accused of wrong-doings. Oh, well, I guess it happens, but Peanut Labs is the ONLY one after all these years that has done that to me. I'm also a member of LifePoints, so I'll see. So far so good; but as you stated, it can happen. I don't go down w/o a fight, but emails are not answered...imagine that! 

Keep us posted IF by any chance you can resolve this issue. 

On 4/24/2022 at 9:18 AM, mnleona said:

I was banned from them on My Points, and I have no idea why. I do them on Inboxdollars and sometimes can finish a survey, but I know my age (84) and I live rural does not qualify me a lot of the time.

I am going to be 79 in August. I lie about my age big time. I tell them that I'm 37. I give my birth year as 1984. The truth is 1943.

• Like 1