Almost fell off my chair with Toluna

greeneyeddevils

I received this email from Toluna 2 days ago & I actually got to complete the survey for the 1st time ever with them without getting DQ'D....question is will I get the incentive stated....I thought it was some cheap survey for only 3000 points...whee..then I get this request today ...I was shocked :shock: ..It turns out that I did 2..30 minute surveys which actually didn't take 30 mins for a $30 incentive...hoping that this gets to my account....Though I'm not a big fan of this company I'm hoping that this incentive gets to me...I might have 2nd thoughts about them if it does..Frankie

This is a friendly reminder to let you know that there’s still time to participate in part two of our two-part survey for Canadian cigarette users of legal smoking age. You are receiving this reminder because our records show that at least 48 hours have passed since you completed the first part of our survey, and that you have yet to complete part two. You are already entitled to 3,000 points since you have completed the first survey. Upon completion of this second survey, which should take about 30 minutes to complete, you will receive the balance of your incentive, 87,000 points.

Thank you very much,

The Toluna Team.

Sorry I didn't I don't live in Canada and I gave up smoking in 2009.I'm like you I would have fallen outta my chair.I'd keep an eye on the points I don't trust them.Also even if get your points you better hope you make enough to cash out before a years time or they take away points like they did mine.To say I hate them is a understatement!!!!!!!!!!