Those Crypto type bonus type GPT activities.............

melbourne_yankee

Anyone here ever take the plunge and do those type activities where you open an account, make a deposit, and then supposedly get a bonus that is more than the deposit?

These things are all over the "offer walls" in Freecash.

For example, open the account, make a $50 deposit and get $79 as a reward..

I'm wary of even touching those kind of things for a number of reasons such as identity theft, spam, and of course all the additional record keeping for not much extra.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, melbourne_yankee said:

Anyone here ever take the plunge and do those type activities where you open an account, make a deposit, and then supposedly get a bonus that is more than the deposit?

These things are all over the "offer walls" in Freecash.

For example, open the account, make a $50 deposit and get $79 as a reward..

I'm wary of even touching those kind of things for a number of reasons such as identity theft, spam, and of course all the additional record keeping for not much extra

You have got more chance of having dinner with Elvis than getting any reward from this.

Personally I would avoid at all costs.

• Like 1

Be wary of anyone promising to multiply your investment with no assets, other than your own, involved. If you want 'money for nothing, and chicks for free", use walking and activity apps. Some are okay, but pay a pitance and some are very speculative and are held together with spit and a promise. I've tried a few and most were hyped disapointments. If your looking for really big rewards, buy lottery tickets with road money. Road money is loose change from sidewalks, on the ground below fat food drive up windows and around intersections with traffic lights.

• Like 2

Well I checked one out on Product Review here in Australia and the comments were pretty clear:  the one I picked out to check up on were pathetic.  I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Road money?

Australians are too cheap to even drop money!! Not even the 5 cent coins we have.

• Like 1